LUMINOUS DWELLING

Home is where the heart is.

I'm really attracted to minimalist and Scandinavian interior designs lately. The elements are pretty straight-forward. Marble tiles, mirrors, indoor greenery, seaview rooms, cotton lamps and indoor hammocks. But I guess getting them fully realized is not as easy as I'd thought. But we'll never know where this will lead me, or what my future home will look like..

via. Houzz, OracleFox, Vogue Living, Studded Hearts, The Line NYC, Pauline Arcklin,Elin Kicken, Auverge Resorts, Tumblr & Pinterest. 


I am currently on the lookout for ways to treat and maintain an indoor garden, such as in my room or living room. This morning I was fortunate to chance upon Elsie and Emma's Tips for Keeping Indoor Plants Alive. The choice of plants, watering schedules and lighting are critical factors I need to consider. But on the other hand, I'm quite simplistic and sometimes, a nitty perfectionist. For those who have seen my room, they would know why. While most people would decorate their walls with photos, inspirational quotes, frames, I prefer mine whitewashed. Funnily, I get annoyed at a small strip of clear tape stuck on the wall (from last year's exam-week study timetable...) Hopefully I'll be more open to creative space decor to colour my room and parts of the house..


Bisous ♥

No comments

Post a Comment

© CATHTIVATED
Maira Gall