THAT 90S POOL PARTY

Party Like It's 1999

Wildfox Cruise 2015 Lookbook

Photography: Mark Hunter. 
Styling: Kimberley Gordon. 
Hair: Tyron Dupre. 
Make-up: Carlene K. 
Models: Masha Gutik, Ana Kai.
Trust Wildfox to turn-up the heat in their lookbooks. I am a big fan of their styling and pieces, so look forward to some more Wildfox goodness in the near future. Now, you can also shop their latest swimwear pieces here

Can't believe it's Friday already! Today I had a major job interview for IBIS Hotels' Food & Beverage assistant. Although it went on for nearly an hour, it felt like a few mere minutes. It definitely helps when you have got some interview experience.It was really casual and light-hearted. I felt that I was ready, but I also understand that with a new workplace comes with new challenges. Yet they say life is lifelong learning right? Cheers to a jolly weekend readers! x

Bisous ♥

No comments

Post a Comment

© CATHTIVATED
Maira Gall