MET GALA 2016 FAVOURITES

Met Gala 2016 Runway Favourites 

How long has it been since I last posted on this blog? I've taken a notably long hiatus from blogging due to my other commitments and it's sad to say that those commitments aren't going away anytime soon. So I will be posting less on this blog in the future. Aside from that gloomy note, here are my favourite picks from Met Gala's "Magnus x Machina" themed party 2016. I love how the most elegant dresses also incorporate a touch of eccentricity about them. It feels different, as if you are integrating various designs in one. I'm noting quite a few of elegant Ralph Laurens and Atelier Versace timepieces.

Liu Wen in Iris Van Herpen.
Amber Heard in Ralph Lauren.
Andrea Diaconu in Roberto Cavalli.
Bella Hadid in Givenchy. 
Beyonce in Givenchy.
Cindy Crawford in Balmain.
Emily Ratajtowski in Prabal Gurung.
Emma Watson in Calvin Klein.
Lea Seydoux in Louis Vuitton.
Kate Hudson in Atelier Versace.
Kendall Jenner in Atelier Versace.
Karolina Kurkova in Marchesa.
Kate Bosworth in Dolce & Gabbana.
Blake Lively in Burberry.
Karlie Kloss in Brandon Maxwell.
Miranda Kerr in Louis Vuitton.
Lily Aldridge in Michael Kors.
Ivanka Trump in Ralph Lauren.
Ming Xi in Michael Kors. 
Rosie-Huntington Whiteley in Ralph Lauren.
Zoey Deutch in Dolce & Gabbana. 
Nina Dobrev in Marchesa.
Rita Ora in Vera Wang.

So what are your favourites? My top two have got to be Liu Wen in her Iris van Herpen dress and Emma Watson in Calvin Klein :)

Bisous ♥

No comments

Post a Comment

© CATHTIVATED
Maira Gall