MBFWA | AJE SPRING 2014

Aje Spring/Summer 2013/2014.


The sweetness of this label kicks off at MBFWA around 7pm. Why not, it's better than dinner.
Their collection last year was the start of an ongoing "love" relationship between me and Aje's beautiful sequins. I like how the pieces are slightly more toned-down and subtle this year. It's certainly a whole lot more wearable (though last year's sequin dresses and skirts were true exceptions...) and I still can't get over how pretty the whole venue was. Sakura, well cherry blossoms and makeshift trees were "planted" everywhere and it really just took a few seconds for you to be taken into a whole new place ♥

ps. I've got several runway collections on the post queue now, so don't forget to check in at Style Hostess from now and then for the latest runway updates. If not, or my site's giving you the same pictures on and on and on, then it's because I am ultra slow in getting things done. Life fact :p


No comments

Post a Comment

© CATHTIVATED
Maira Gall