C A L I F O R N I A D R E A M I N G

Spell and the Gypsy 'California Dreaming' 2014 lookbook ↓
Photography: Zoey Grossman. Styling: Ashley Glorioso. Hair and make-up: Ashlee Rose. Model: Charlotte Free.
You can shop their lovely spring and summer pieces over here.


On a side note, I am officially back from my blog hiatus everyone ♥ I hope life's going marvelous for all of you. My precious Melbournians are suffering through a summer-heatwave ordeal down at the southern hemisphere. I've been hearing news that America's winter is really shockingly cold this year. To my readers in North America, stay strong! It won't be long before everything goes back to normal (and the same in Melbourne too...) fingers crossed. Anyway I will be blogging more often for you lovelies in the future! There is just way too much to catch-up on. Till later xx

ps. that pink hair never gets old ;)



PINTEREST | TWITTER | BLOGLOVIN | TUMBLR | INSTAGRAM

No comments

Post a Comment

© CATHTIVATED
Maira Gall