PFW SPRING 2016 STREETSTYLE

Spring 2016 Ready-to-Wear Style Part One.

Paris. The city of love. And wine. And fashion. Here are my streetstyle favourites from Paris Spring 2016 Fashion Week captured by Phil Oh. The best things in life have got to include the internet and the camera. I am so thankful that Oh-man is around to snap all the hottest style tips so that me and other fellows from a thousand miles away can save the ticket, still do uni and not miss-out on a heap of good fashion dose ♥


I really love some models' off-duty style, rocking dynamic prints, pastel make-up which is completely on-point and soft hues. Considering it would've been winter in the northern hemisphere, sporting leather jackets with bold knee-high boots and colourful prints (e.g. see Miranda) is really creative yet classic at the same time. I believe art is in the eye of the beholder. There is an infinite number of possibilities and ways to mix-up your old wardrobe pieces with your newly bought items. Same thing goes for colour, pattern, texture. I believe maintaining a good balance between something dynamic and monotone is a great way to dress-up for any day (e.g. Christine Centenera). Except maybe if you're going all out...like Anna Dello Russo or something, which is also perfectly fine with me but not exactly my cup of tea...

ps. Upcoming post soon on New York Fashion Week. Stay tuned lovelies! x

via. Vogue

Bisous ♥

No comments

Post a Comment

© CATHTIVATED
Maira Gall